|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
svn path=/trunk/; revision=4193
2009-01-27 Owen Taylor <email@example.com>
GtkStyle is specific to a particular colormap. Metacity
uses different colormaps for windows with different
visuals, so it must specialize the GtkStyle.
Closes #568365 and #513944.
* src/ui/frames.[ch]: Keep a GtkStyle for each MetaUIFrame, which is
obtained by calling gtk_style_attach() on the style for the
MetaFrames. When the style of the MetaFrames changes, reattach
everything. When we call gtk_style_set_background() pass in the
* src/ui/themes.[ch]: Create a _with_style() variant of functions that
previously took the style from widget->style passed in, so we
can draw with the right style for the colormap.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=4092
2007-12-19 Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/ui, src/core, src/include: sort source files into these
directories according to which part of the WM they are supposed to
be in. In an eventual plan, we should also create
src/compositor/render, src/compositor/fallback and move some of
the compositor stuff into that.
* autogen.sh: require a newer automake, so we don't have to use
a recursive build
* src/ui/tabpopup.c: put in a hack to make the build temporarily
work, want to commit the large rearrangement before fixing this
not to include workspace.h or frame.h
* src/core/iconcache.c (meta_read_icons): temporarily break this
to get the build to work, want to commit the large rearrangement
before fixing this file not to include theme.h
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3491