|Age||Commit message (Collapse)||Author||Files||Lines|
2008-09-26 Thomas Thurman <email@example.com>
* autogen.sh: not all versions of /bin/sh can handle this script,
so specify one. Also update the error message because we don't
use CVS these days.
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3927
2007-12-19 Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/ui, src/core, src/include: sort source files into these
directories according to which part of the WM they are supposed to
be in. In an eventual plan, we should also create
src/compositor/render, src/compositor/fallback and move some of
the compositor stuff into that.
* autogen.sh: require a newer automake, so we don't have to use
a recursive build
* src/ui/tabpopup.c: put in a hack to make the build temporarily
work, want to commit the large rearrangement before fixing this
not to include workspace.h or frame.h
* src/core/iconcache.c (meta_read_icons): temporarily break this
to get the build to work, want to commit the large rearrangement
before fixing this file not to include theme.h
svn path=/trunk/; revision=3491
2006-04-25 Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
* autogen.sh: Nuke the old version, copy one from gcalctool that
uses gnome-autogen.sh. Seems to fix the
translations-aren't-included-in-the-tarball problem. Fix from
Rodney in IRC.
2004-11-10 James Henstridge <email@example.com>
* Makefile.am (DISTCLEANFILES): remove intltool stuff on distclean.
* src/themes/Makefile.am (uninstall-local): add uninstall rule.
* src/Makefile.am (libmetacity_private_la_CFLAGS): set this
variable so that the files shared with metacity get compiled with
* configure.in: use more modern macros in some places, and make
sure that $ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS is set so that rebuilds work better.
* autogen.sh (conf_flags): use newer automake.
2002-12-08 Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/prefs.c (meta_prefs_get_application_based): make this always
return FALSE for now, to avoid bug reports.
* src/util.c (ensure_logfile): put "opened log file" message on
stderr so it will normally land in ~/.xsession-errors
* configure.in: remove extra AC_ARG_PROGRAM
* src/display.c (event_callback): handle the toggle-verbose message
* src/tools/metacity-message.c: add a toggle-verbose message, been
meaning to do this for a while.
* src/util.c (meta_set_verbose): if verbose mode is enabled and we
don't support it, then exit.
* src/prefs.c: allow building without gconf (currently means some
prefs are no-ops)
* src/util.c, src/util.h: support defining macros to
kill all verbose output entirely. (Removes the code and strings
associated with it)
* configure.in: don't get METACITY_PROPS_LIBS if not building the
(HAVE_GCONF): allow building sans gconf, if you are size-sensitive
and not using gnome.
(WITH_VERBOSE_MODE): add ability to disable all the verbose debug
spew strings, to shrink the binary.
(--disable-sm): allow SM support to be forced on or off
(--disable-startup-notification): allow forcing this on or off
2002-09-24 Havoc Pennington <email@example.com>
* src/main.c (main): support --version, #92796 patch from
* autogen.sh: change gettext test to be happy with
* src/menu.c: change mnemonics to match bug #78999
* src/theme.c (meta_theme_validate): consolidate some
nearly-identical themes for ease of translation, #70962
2002-07-28 Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/window.c (meta_window_shade): disable animation when shading
windows, just doesn't really convey the idea anyway.
* src/effects.c: Move to using a shaped window instead of
IncludeInferiors to do the animations, looks a lot better
because we don't have to grab the server.
* src/window.c (meta_window_change_workspace): remove bogus
assertion that was causing a crash
(meta_window_new): auto-fullscreen huge undecorated windows.
* src/keybindings.c (switch_to_workspace): use
meta_window_change_workspace() to avoid same bug in cut-and-paste
code from there
2002-08-04 Havoc Pennington <email@example.com>
* src/theme.c (free_menu_ops): use MetaMenuIconType not button
type for the size of the menu ops array
(meta_theme_define_int_constant): return TRUE on success (how the
heck did this ever work?)
(meta_theme_define_float_constant): return TRUE on success
(meta_frame_style_validate): allow the "positional" buttons to
be omitted for now.
* src/testgradient.c (render_multi): don't define N_COLORS twice
* src/theme-viewer.c (run_theme_benchmark): don't define
* src/theme.c (button_rect): handle new button types
* src/theme.h (enum): add button types for the 6 possible button
positions. No way to reposition buttons still but this will allow
themes to go ahead and support doing so.
2002-05-27 Kjartan Maraas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* autogen.sh: Hook up intltoolize here.
* configure.in: Initialize intltool.
* src/metacity.schemas.in: Add this.
* src/metacity.desktop.in: Add this too
* src/Makefile.am: Hook up intltool support for .schemas and .desktop.
* Makefile.am: Dist the intltool files.
2002-02-08 Havoc Pennington <email@example.com>
* autogen.sh: unbreak
002-02-08 Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* src/display.c (meta_display_grab_focus_window_button): grab
buttons 2 and 3 also, so you can focus a window with those,
(event_callback): fix this to let you focus a window with any
unmodified click, and also with Alt+button1
* configure.in (AC_OUTPUT): add po/Makefile.in
* autogen.sh: port to glib-gettextize, remove stupid
* Makefile.am (SUBDIRS): add po to subdirs, #70615
* src/window.c (meta_window_activate): unshaded window if shaded,
I thought this was in bugzilla but I don't see it. anyway thanks
whoever mentioned it to me.