|author||Havoc Pennington <email@example.com>||2001-08-31 06:13:07 +0000|
|committer||Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2001-08-31 06:13:07 +0000|
fix args to gtk_alignment_new()
2001-08-31 Havoc Pennington <email@example.com> * src/tabpopup.c (meta_ui_tab_popup_new): fix args to gtk_alignment_new()
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 5 insertions, 13 deletions
@@ -127,6 +127,9 @@ METACITY FEATURES
to help users see what is happening. Should probably
have a few more of these.
+ - if you have the proper X setup, set the GDK_USE_XFT=1
+ environment variable to get antialiased window titles.
METACITY BUGS, NON-FEATURES, AND CAVEATS
@@ -194,15 +197,6 @@ METACITY BUGS, NON-FEATURES, AND CAVEATS
- Should support click-to-focus as an option.
- - With Alt+Tab, if the mouse pointer is over the tab popup window,
- when the tab popup window closes the window under the pointer will get
- an enter event and thus take the focus, instead of the window you
- just tabbed to.
- - The focus rectangle around the icons in the Alt-Tab popup
- is ugly, should use a GTK-like focus rectangle, or maybe
- make it look selected, not sure.
- Should Metacity support flipping in right-to-left locales?
I don't know what window managers look like in a right-to-left
locale. I assume the window titles should be right-justified;
@@ -257,10 +251,8 @@ METACITY BUGS, NON-FEATURES, AND CAVEATS
setting the new non-legacy type hint, but a panel with that
patch hasn't been released yet.
- - The minimize/shade animation leaves "dirt" on Metacity's own frames,
- because Metacity handles exposes on its own frames during the
- animation. We could fix this with a horrible GDK hack of some kind.
- I'm not sure of the best way yet.
+ - If you run a GLX/DRI 3D game or application, Metacity will
+ crash, for reasons I do not yet understand.