|author||Havoc Pennington <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2001-08-03 13:56:39 +0000|
|committer||rhp <rhp>||2001-08-03 13:56:39 +0000|
Add Alt + left/right arrow to move between workspaces.
2001-08-03 Havoc Pennington <email@example.com> * src/keybindings.c: Add Alt + left/right arrow to move between workspaces. * src/screen.c (set_wm_check_hint): put property pointing back to itself on the _WIN_SUPPORTING_WM_CHECK window.
Diffstat (limited to 'README')
1 files changed, 2 insertions, 9 deletions
@@ -42,6 +42,8 @@ METACITY FEATURES
Alt-Tab forward cycle window focus
Alt-Shift-Tab backward cycle focus
Alt-Escape focus previous window
+ Alt-Left Arrow previous workspace
+ Alt-Right Arrow next workspace
- Window keybindings:
Alt-space window menu
@@ -195,15 +197,6 @@ METACITY BUGS, NON-FEATURES, AND CAVEATS
window cycling that I would like to copy. (The little
popup window thing.)
- - People seem to like shortcuts using arrow keys for moving
- between workspaces. My only question here is that I'm not sure
- what the spatial relationship between workspaces is.
- (Are they in a grid, or a horizontal row, or what.)
- I think we may need a window manager spec extension to
- share this information between the WM and the pager.
- We could add left/right arrow and pretend they're in
- a row for the short term though.
- Should Metacity support flipping in right-to-left locales?
I don't know what window managers look like in a right-to-left
locale. I assume the window titles should be right-justified;