|author||Sam Spilsbury <email@example.com>||2011-02-21 21:15:56 +0800|
|committer||Sam Spilsbury <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2011-02-21 21:15:56 +0800|
Relicence eventsource.cpp to MIT
1 files changed, 18 insertions, 11 deletions
diff --git a/src/eventsource.cpp b/src/eventsource.cpp
index e621cd8..bb3d3ef 100644
@@ -1,17 +1,24 @@
- * Copyright © 2010 Canonical Ltd
+ * Copyright © 2010 Canonical Ltd.
- * This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
- * it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 3 as
- * published by the Free Software Foundation.
+ * Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
+ * and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without
+ * fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies
+ * and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
+ * appear in supporting documentation, and that the name of
+ * Novell, Inc. not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to
+ * distribution of the software without specific, written prior permission.
+ * Novell, Inc. makes no representations about the suitability of this
+ * software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or
+ * implied warranty.
- * This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- * GNU General Public License for more details.
- * You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- * along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+ * CANONICAL, LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE,
+ * INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN
+ * NO EVENT SHALL CANONICAL, LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR
+ * CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS
+ * OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
+ * NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
+ * WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Authored by: Jason Smith <email@example.com>
* : Sam Spilsbury <firstname.lastname@example.org>