* Copyright © 2010 Canonical Ltd.
* Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software
* and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without
* fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies
* and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice
* appear in supporting documentation, and that the name of
* Canonical Ltd. not be used in advertising or publicity pertaining to
* distribution of the software without specific, written prior permission.
* Canonical Ltd. makes no representations about the suitability of this
* software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or
* implied warranty.
* CANONICAL, LTD. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE,
* INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS, IN
* NO EVENT SHALL CANONICAL, LTD. BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS
* OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
* NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION
* WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
* Authored by: Sam Spilsbury <email@example.com>
void hasValue (CompString key);
void storeValue (CompString key, CompPrivate value);
CompPrivate getValue (CompString key);